What you should know
Learn the Lingo! Legal terms you should know. Click here
Know your rights, and duties if involved in an auto accident.
Terms you should know|
Had an accident? Follow these steps
- Be courteous. Discuss the accident only with the police.
- Do not admit to responsibility or agree to pay anything.
- Do not sign anything.
- Get the names and addresses of all witnesses.
- Get the names and addresses of all drivers and occupants of the other vehicles.
- Get the names of the insurance companies of every other car.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
- Do not let the insurance company take a recorded statement.
- Take pictures of all damages to cars and injuries to people.
- Contact an attorney for advice before signing any papers from an insurance company.
Contact us now.